2021 Memorial Cup Men’s Team Match Play Championship
Attention: This is not your typical buddies trip!
Join us for the 19th Annual Memorial Cup Men’s Team Match Play Championship! The 2021 tournament will feature 28 amateur men, divided into two teams, who will compete in a Ryder Cup style tournament over three days at the beautiful Barefoot Resort & Golf in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Regardless of your handicap, if you enjoy competitive golf, contested in accordance with USGA rules, this tournament is for you. Our playing format and pairings rules ensure that golfers of similar abilities compete against each other. Following the afternoon rounds, we will gather for dinner and fellowship in the Dye Clubhouse (guest speaker to be determined). We will also provide time for each team to gather, create their pairings, and will announce the matches for the following day. As the title above suggests, this is not your typical buddies trip. This is a highly competitive golf tournament blended with powerful and life-changing fellowship experiences.
Golfers of all handicaps are welcomed and encouraged to participate
- Friday Morning (Round 1):
18 hole match on the NORMAN COURSE
- Friday Afternoon (Round 2):
9 hole match on the DYE COURSE
- Saturday Morning (Round 3):
18 hole match on the FAZIO COURSE
- Saturday Afternoon (Round 4):
9 hole match on the DYE COURSE
- Sunday Morning (Round 5):
18 hole match on the LOVE COURSE
Barefoot Resort & Golf
- Play 4 Spectacular Courses with Incredible ACCOLADES.
- Stay at the YACHT CLUB for 3 nights (Thursday-Sunday).
- **New in 2021: Enjoy the Thursday Night Welcome Dinner & Celebration: an outdoor welcome & celebration including live music, contests, fellowship, and amazing food from the low country! Weather permitting.
- Enjoy breakfast and lunch each day in the RESORT CLUBHOUSE and dinners/fellowship meetings each evening in the DYE CLUBHOUSE.
Thursday, June 3rd
Friday, June 4th
Saturday, June 5th
Sunday, June 6th
- Option 1: $1000 paid in full (by 1/31).
- Option 2: 4-pay plan
- $275 due by 1/31
- $275 due by 2/28
- $275 due by 3/31
- $275 due by 4/30
Cancellation Policy & Key Dates:
- March 31st: Cancellations received between January 1st and March 31st will result in a full refund of registration payments that were made during those same dates (minus a $25 processing fee).
- April 1st and beyond: Refunds of registration fees are not guaranteed starting on this date due to the difficulty of finding a replacement with short notice. However, it is the desire and intention of Step by Step Golf to refund money for cancellations after April 1st as long as an equitable replacement player is found. These situations will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will depend partially on the amount of fees paid by the replacement player.
- $200 entry fee: Please remember the initial entry fee is a tax deductible financial gift to Step by Step Golf ministry and is non-refundable. Players will receive a giving statement from Crosswinds Ministry (parent organization) to be used for tax filing.
RTJ Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley, 100 Sunbelt Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35211