1st Annual Legends Cup Sr. Men's Team Match Play Championship
Modeled after our headliner event (The Memorial Cup), Step by Step Golf is proud to announce the 1st Annual Legends Cup Sr. Men’s Team Match Play Championship. This event will feature 12 golfers (60+ years old) who are ready to compete in a competitive “Ryder Cup” style tournament contested in accordance with USGA rules. (Based on demand, we may consider expanding to 16 or 20 golfers.)
Golfers of all handicaps are welcomed and encouraged to participate
Playing format for each round will be determined at a later time. Most likely, we will play at least one round of fourball (best ball) and one round of foursomes (modified alternate shot). We will also consider a scramble round as well as a Singles match play round on Sunday morning.
Barefoot Resort & Golf
- Play 3 of the 4 spectacular courses with these incredible ACCOLADES.
- Stay at the YACHT CLUB for 3 nights (Thursday-Sunday).
- Enjoy the Thursday Night Welcome Dinner & Celebration: an outdoor welcome & celebration including live music, contests, fellowship, and amazing food from the low country! Weather permitting.
- Enjoy breakfast and lunch each day in the RESORT CLUBHOUSE and dinners/fellowship meetings each evening in the DYE CLUBHOUSE.
Thursday, June 3rd
Friday, June 4th
Saturday, June 5th
Sunday, June 6th
- Option 1: $900 paid in full (by 1/31).
- Option 2: 4-pay plan
- $250 due by 1/31
- $250 due by 2/28
- $250 due by 3/31
- $250 due by 4/30
Cancellation Policy & Key Dates:
- March 31st: Cancellations received between January 1st and March 31st will result in a full refund of registration payments that were made during those same dates (minus a $25 processing fee).
- April 1st and beyond: Refunds of registration fees are not guaranteed starting on this date due to the difficulty of finding a replacement with short notice. However, it is the desire and intention of Step by Step Golf to refund money for cancellations after April 1st as long as an equitable replacement player is found. These situations will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will depend partially on the amount of fees paid by the replacement player.
- $200 entry fee: Please remember the initial entry fee is a tax deductible financial gift to Step by Step Golf ministry and is non-refundable. Players will receive a giving statement from Crosswinds Ministry (parent organization) to be used for tax filing.
RTJ Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley, 100 Sunbelt Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35211